- What is our your shipping policy?
We offer free Hong Kong and Singapore standard shipping on orders over $40 (excluding taxes and after promotional discounts applied.). U.S. Shipping for orders under $40 has a flat rate shipping cost of Hong Kong - US$6.95 and Singapore – US$7.95.
- Does your shop support international shipping?
We support shipping to Hong Kong and Singapore at this moment. Please see more about our international shipping policy below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other international shipping inquiries.
- How long can I expect to get my order?
Hong Kong – 3-5 business days
Singapore – 7-14 business days
- What are your shipping fee?
Hong Kong Standard Shipping - US$6.95 (Customs Taxes Not Included)
Singapore Standard Shipping – US$7.95 (Customs Taxes Not Included)
Free standard shipping on orders over $40
- What should I do if I find problems with the tracking number?
Don’t worry, please email us at email@example.com and we will help you with this issue.
International Shipping and Customs Policy
Honey Jarret currently accepts orders from the following locations:
- Hong Kong
- Honey Jarret is not responsible for any extra shipping costs or liable for lost returns once the order ships.
- The recipient is responsible for the payment of any duty and import tax. These charges are not included in the total at checkout. They are determined by the customs agency in the destination country and beyond our control. Honey Jarret is not able to estimate these fees as they vary from country to country. The best way to calculate the costs is by contacting your local carrier/customs office.
- If the recipient refuses delivery of their order due to a customs charge, your package will be considered as abandoned and disposed of by the shipping carrier and therefore, your order is not eligible for a refund or any compensation. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you change your mind about your purchase or order the wrong items, your return request by email within 14 daysof purchase will be accepted. Returned items must be unopened, unused and in their original conditions. The original shipping fees are non-refundable and the shipping fee associated with the return will not be covered by Honey Jarret.
- You are responsible to make sure all shipping information are filled in correctly before confirming your order. If shipped items are returned to us due to wrong information filled by customers, all cost on reshipping will be borne by customers.
- Please be advised that all sale/discounted items cannot be returned/exchanged, regardless of the current status of the product.
- Honey Jarret is not responsible for all delivered products that are lost in transit.
- If you received the wrong item, please send us an image and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org a replacement or refund.
Refunds (if applicable)
Upon receipt of your returned items, credit will be issued to the original method of payment for merchandise amount only. The refund process should take 4-5 business days to complete, so please check with your credit card issuing bank.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to Honey Jarret, address: 11/F, TG Place, 8-10 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.